Gonna take a break until July.
This is my last week at Saanich Baptist Church.
- way too many emotions and real-life conversations going on to spend time on blogging
Next week I leave for 3 weeks of vacation in Europe with my wife
- way too many castles, cathedrals, alpine retreats, and way too little wifi to be blogging…not to mention way too many amazing convos with my wife
When we get back we’ll be packing up our house and driving the UHaul out to Calgary.
- yeah, still no point bloggin in all that madness
Then it’s just 2 weeks of settling in to living with my in-laws for a while and getting adjusted to Calgary again.
- Gonna spend time with my wife’s wonderful family rather than blog
On July first I officially begin my new role at First Alliance Church as the Worship Pastor overseeing a new Sunday Night service initiative.
- That’s when I’ll start blogging again as I process new ideas, face new leadership opportunities, and begin to dream bigger than I’ve ever dreamed before.
See you in July